Hi all comic Lovers,
From my child Hood i have been a great Fond of Comics ( Specially Hindi comics). I loved To read Comics Specially if I can get them free of cost . I went to Library , Friends homes & Buy comics & take on Rent to read them . but after leaving my school I grounded my passion towards comics & it changed to watch fantasy/sci-fie movies .
One Fine day of 2008 I got a mail from one of my old friend that had attached a comics of Bankelal.
That Wake up my comic love again & i started searching comics in internet . Believe me its really hard if you are not lucky enough . Slowly I buildup a huge database of comics From Different Sources.
Some are in PDF & some are image files Scattered in Folders . Pdf's are easy to read but many comics are scanned & uploaded in rar file . I decided them to convert in PDF files So Those Comics I am going to upload here. hope You will Enjoy it.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment